Tuesday 8 November 2016

MUSIC VID MOODBOARD

In order to visualise elements I intend to include in my A2 coursework which will take the form of a music video, I decided to go to various locations displayed below and carry out a photoshoot. In this photoshoot I paid close attention to the grimey harsh nature surrounding many of the environments captured in my specific examples mentioned in my research investigation, in order to replicate this particular atmosphere found in these music videos I focussed on taking a range of photographs from various dynamic perspectives in order to attempt to capture this mood myself. I believe my photographs are successful in projecting my desired mood and will continue to be effective as I carry out my shoot for my music video, the only factor I will have to take into consideration is my artist who I have not yet had a practice shoot with. I will particularly look at the angles used in many music videos surrounding my chosen genres in order to gain an understanding of how the mood is enhanced by this somewhat intimidating upshot that seems to be extremely popular as it automatically places the audience in a state of domination as they look up to the performing artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment