Tuesday 29 November 2016

CW DEVELOPMENT - INITIAL IDEA


In order to provide a clear visual indication for my intentions surrounding my media CW i decided to create the start of a double page spread and front page, using photographs taken previously at an event where a music video was in the process of being made. I manipulated these photographs in photoshop attempting to recreate the vibrant atmosphere felt on location at the shoot as well as reflecting the music itself, these photographs being perfectly eligible for my CW due to them being taken in the production of a UK music video, and my subject being a black male which was ultimate focus of my research investigation. After experimenting with initial layer blending tools and simple typography alterations I shall advance into constructing an interview which will be displayed on the large double page spread. In order to produce the best visual piece I can i shall carry out extensive research into the layout of many effective graphic design magazines , experimenting with shapes,colour,image and type in order to hopefully create a visually exciting outcome which possesses a relative point linking back to my chosen topic in my research investigation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment